- Do you understand how to integrate traditional media relations with the newer tactics and challenges of social media?
- Do you know how to evaluate the results of your public relations programs?
- Can you show RoI?
- Do you have a way to reach the mainstream media?
The PR landscape is dramatically different than it was just three years ago. What succeeded in the past simply doesn’t work today. Boilerplate press releases and canned pitches are out. Micro targeting, online word-of-mouth and integrated communications are in.
Let 4GreenPs help you navigate this exciting, challenging, and at times, confusing new media landscape. In just the past two years, 4GreenPs has helped our clients land placements in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Business Journal, Washington Times, Mashable, Yahoo!Green, and a wide variety of magazines and blogs in the environmental, parenting, and health sectors.
Our team has worked for the best and biggest agencies, as well as for world leading companies, driving global PR programs. Our founder, a former newspaper reporter and an award winning blogger, has a unique take on the practice of PR. She’s crafted pitches for venture-backed start-ups and Fortune 500 firms, and she’s been on the receiving end of thousands of pitches from hundreds of PR firms. She knows what your competition is doing, and she knows what it takes to get results in today’s hyper-competitive media landscape.
4GreenPs can help you:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your existing PR program
- Develop a strategic communications plan
- Reach out to the right contacts and influencers